1. I want to become a participant of the 3Logic IT Conference in Mexico! What do I need to do for that?
- In order to take part in the 3Logic IT conference, you need to take part in the marketing program
and fulfill the established plan.
2. Do I need visa to Mexico?
- Visa for citizens of Russia and Ukraine.
Russians and Ukrainians do not need visa to travel to a North American country, Mexicans have developed a quick and convenient online procedure for issuing permits to visit the country.
- Visa for citizens of China, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
Visa to Mexico for citizens of China, Belarus and Kazakhstan in 2019 is a must for visiting this country
3. Can I bring my husband / wife with me to the conference?
- Yes, you can. There are 2 ways to do this:
1). You can pay for your companion 2750 USD (including discount). This amount includes - accommodation, meals in the ALL INCLUSIVE system, flights, transfers, meals, excursions, all festive dinners according to the stated program.
2). You can exceed the plan of your group, according to the conditions of the marketing program.
4. Can two employees go from one company?
- Yes they can. Participation of one employee is free of charge subject to the implementation of the plan. With the participation of the second employee from the company, the surcharge will be 2750 USD (including the discount). This amount includes - accommodation, meals in the ALL INCLUSIVE system, flight, transfer, excursions, all festive dinners according to the stated program (subject to DBL accommodation).
5. What airline are we flying with?
Flight Moscow - Frankfurt am Main - Cancun (26.09 - 01.10), the airline Lufthansa.
06:05 Domodedovo - 08:30 Frankfurt am Main - on the road 3 hours 25 minutes.
Transfer to Frankfurt am Main - Cancun flight, waiting time 2 h. 15 min.
10:45 Frankfurt am Main - 15:35 Cancun - on the road 11 h. 50 min.
at 17:20 Cancun - 10.02.2019
at 10:50 Frankfurt am Main - on the road 10 h. 30 min.
Transfer to the flight Frankfurt am Main - Moscow, waiting time 2 h. 15 min.
at 1:05 pm Frankfurt am Main - Moscow (Domodedovo) at 5:15 pm - on the road 3 hours 10 min.
6. I am a regional partner. Can the organizer also pay for my flight from my region to Moscow?
- Unfortunately not. We pay for a group flight on route Moscow-Cancun-Moscow with the indicated flights. All regional flights are paid by the participants themselves.
7. Can I choose another airline or another flight instead of a group flight?
- You can, but, unfortunately, we won't be able to pay for such tickets. All tickets, except group flights, are paid by the participants themselves.
8. Is the entire entertainment program from the event plan free of charge?
- Yes, all program points indicated in the event plan are free for participants.
9. What system does the hotel operate on?
- Our hotel works on "ALL INCLUSIVE" system. Free for all 3Logic IT conference participants are all ALL INCLUSIVE services provided by the hotel that are listed in the program. All additional expenses, for example: golf lessons, tennis lessons, football, massage are paid by the guests themselves.
10. Can I extend my stay in Mexico at the same hotel after the end of the conference?
- For extension of your stay, please contact the conference organizers.
11. What types of accommodation are available for conference participants? Can I choose SNGL number?
- For conference participants free accommodation is DBL. If a conference participant wishes to stay in a Single room, the surcharge will be 550 USD.